Originally, $350. Save $50 on our remaining vest stock, as we move into spring.
We've teamed up with Crescent Down Works in Seattle to create a supremely durable and handsome vest that's great for a crisp urban commute or a chilly duck blind. Building on CDW's classic Italian Vest pattern, which features:
- 5.5 oz of 700 power down fill
- two outside hand-warmer pockets
- single inside chest pocket
- elasticized section in bottom hem to keep out drafts
- two-way nylon zipper resists snags and makes the vest easy to vent
- knotted leather zipper pulls
Additionally, we've added some uniquely Archival features:
- waxed cotton/nylon shell (5.5 oz) for durable water resistance
- lightweight nylon lining for easy layering
- cozy worsted wool knit collar, made for us by our friends in Centralia, WA
- brass snaps reinforced with leather washers, just like on our bags
Regular fit - order your usual size in outerwear. See the sizing chart to the left for measurements, and please don't hesitate to email us with any questions.