Intended as a sizable daily workhorse, our Roll Top Messenger takes design cues from our Roll Top and technical cycling bags, but is executed in our top-grade range of natural materials. Features pockets inside and out, a stout leather closure strap, solid brass hardware, and web-reinforced top hem for easy rolling. This is an ideal bag for the cyclist, motorcyclist, fisherman, or anyone else who needs a burly shoulder bag that's extremely weather-resistant.
Dimensions: 16" wide x 12" tall x 4" deep.
Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
Made In USA
- Made of ultra tough 22 ounce waxed cotton twill, a remarkably durable fabric that's virtually waterproof.
- Comfortable, adjustable 2" cotton shoulder strap of mil-spec webbing. Breaks in to be supple without losing its dense, strong weave. Custom woven just for us in the USA.
- Roll-top closure - reinforced top hem, brass snap, and stout leather strap and brass roller buckle. Convenient and quick. No plastic whatsoever. Easy to use with gloved hands.
- Two slip pockets on outside front. Two more inside. One large slip pocket on outside back - ideal for a U-lock, newspaper, or even a laptop.
- Burly leather lash patch is ideal for a bicycle light, lashing on a jacket, or any other extra gear.
- Wide enough to fit a 15" laptop.
- Double bottom and curved corners for long durability.
- All inside seams are taped with our custom made waxed canvas bias tape. Stress points are reinforced, and heavy duty thread is used throughout. This bag will last, and last, and last.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth or brush. Spot clean with cold water. Do not use soap. Do not dry clean or machine wash, as this will remove the finish. Our bags arrive at your door fully waxed and ready to use. Over time, you may want to re-wax your bag to maintain its water repellency. Re-proofing wax is available in the Archival Clothing store.