We've brought back our supremely durable and handsome vest that's great for a crisp urban commute or a chilly duck blind. Made exclusively for us by Crescent Down Works in downtown Seattle, WA. This is one of the most well made, most useful, most durable vests that we've ever used. It's a remarkable garment, sure to be a friend and ally for many years and adventures to come.
Starting with CDW's classic Italian Vest pattern, we added some uniquely Archival features:
- Waxed cotton/nylon shell for excellent durability and water resistance
- Worsted wool knit collar, custom knit for us by Centralia Knitting Mills
- A brass, US-made two way zipper.
- Japanese brass snaps reinforced with Horween leather washers, just like on our bags.
- 5.5oz of 700 power goose down fill
- light weight red nylon lining for easy layering
- two outside handwarmer pockets
- single inside chest pocket
- elasticized section in bottom hem keeps out drafts
Limited edition. Available only from Archival Clothing and The Lodge.
Made in USA
Regular fit - order your usual size in outerwear. See the sizing chart to the left for measurements, and please don't hesitate to email us with any questions.